Wednesday, September 15, 2010

JAI Challenge #34


Well I have been visiting a blog called Just Add Ink since it first started however I have never participated in one of their challenges. Well I'm taking the plunge and having a go at this weeks challenge which is a colour challenge. Basically anyone who wants to have a go has to make either a card, 3D object or layout using the following colours.

I'm a very card-y sort of person, so I got out all my colours (my Crumb Cake Ink Pad hasnt arrived yet) and pulled out a few of my favourite stamp sets and sat down to have a long think. And this is what I came up with.


Not a bad effort :) I've used the Inspired by Nature stamp set, some pearls and the Top Note Die.

If you want to have a look at the Just Add Ink website and some of the other wonderful creating then follow this link.

Bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. WOW this is a really effective way to use the Top Note! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

    Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

    ReplyDelete